Friday, March 21, 2008

Travel Pictures

We just got back from our trip to La Molina and Granada--there are some new pictures up on our flickr account, so check 'em out if you want. We also took some video, so we will try to add that to our YouTube account soon. Jon met up with Matt in Barcelona for a few days before I hooked up with them to go snowboarding. The weather was great, but the snow had turned to slush from the warm spell, so it was really difficult to snowboard on. But, we met some nice people and had a good time anyway. After that, we took an overnight train to Granada (in Andalucia-the south of Spain). We stayed in this amazing old house in the Albaicin (the old Moorish neighborhood) which looked up at the Alhambra (a big, famous Arabian castle).

We had a great time traveling, but it's nice to be back home in Lugo. I start working again on Tuesday, but Jon will have Matt to keep him company until Friday, the 29th. Also, check out Jon's radio show podcast on the left side of the screen, if you get a chance. That's all we have to report for now ;)

3 comments:

emereci said...

Hi! Nice blog. I'm one of your galician neighbours... Yes, one of those strange people who say "Adios" instead of "Hola", hehe :) I've loved your first Galician Lesson... please, post the second one soon!

Sarah said...

Hi Emereci :) Thanks for checking out our blog, and I saw that you're our contact on flickr too! I will definitely post another lesson soon. Do you still live in Galicia?

emereci said...

Yes, I do. I've come back to Lugo some weeks ago and I'm now trying to settle down :)